New RCModelReviews Site

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

New RCModelReviews Site

Postby chrisjunkie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:43 am

Hi Bruce,

Sent you an email to the address registered as the contact for this domain. Just checking in here to see if you got it as I would say you get a massive amount of email! :D

Long time YouTube channel watcher and reader of the forums. Never had any need to sign up as all the info I needed was on here already!

Cheers
Chris
chrisjunkie

Re: New RCModelReviews Site

Postby ergocentric » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 pm

chrisjunkie wrote:Hi Bruce,

Sent you an email to the address registered as the contact for this domain. Just checking in here to see if you got it as I would say you get a massive amount of email! :D

Long time YouTube channel watcher and reader of the forums. Never had any need to sign up as all the info I needed was on here already!

Cheers
Chris

I subscribed long ago; love the edutainment value
more youtube subscriptions -> more advertising revenue
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Postby chrisjunkie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 am

The email is in regards to helping with the new RCModelReviews site. Very keen to donate my time to such a worthwhile cause!
chrisjunkie

Postby cynr100 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:05 am

I'm new to RC,RCMR and all due to catching a few vids on Xjet, now I'm hooked.

Bruce, I have watched all your vids for the last 12 months now I need a daily fix, before you "cleanup" your shed can you please do a "review" I'm sure there are lots of us who would like to see what you have hidden away before you throwaway!!! :mrgreen:

Regards
Dennis
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Marilee R » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:59 am

With the passage of time the latest technology and the techniques or software in the market which are quite popular and making the people work fast and easy. Nowadays everything available online and we get the Topbritishessays solution within minutes.
Marilee R

Return to Feedback on this website